Due to the current situation all offices are closed,
Check your food balance. Your WIC foods may have been automatically added
What are the benefits of joining WIC?
- One-on-one sessions about nutrition, breastfeeding and health
- Answers to your questions while you are pregnant and as your child grows
- Breastfeeding support
- Parent sessions for you and others with a trained WIC educator
- A chance to speak with a WIC nutritionist if you have a health problem or concerns about your child’s development
- Referrals to healthcare programs and other community resources
- Checks for healthy foods
You can join WIC if you meet income guidelines and:
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding a baby who’s less than 1 year old
- Had a baby in the last 6 months
- Have children under 5 years of age
- Miscarried recently
Single dads, foster parents, grandparents, stepparents, and guardians with children under age 5 can join WIC.
At WIC, we answer your questions about breastfeeding, nutrition, and so much more. We offer you support from the moment you join WIC until your child turns 5.
Eligible for WIC? Contact us to find out!
Contact us to join!
Just fill out this form and we will give you a call